Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weekend Happenings

We have some exciting things going on this weekend... Most importantly and first off, we're heading to Raleigh (Wake Forest to be exact) to celebrate the marriage of our dear friends, Ray & Amy!  They are just the perfect match... We couldn't be happier for the two of them, and can't wait to celebrate their wedded bliss!


Many pictures and updates to come on Monday!

Although not technically the weekend, we were also so happy to welcome Jeff's sister, Laura, home from Spain last night!  Can't wait to hear the rest of her stories... From what we've heard so far, it was an amazing experience.  If you haven't already checked it out, some of those stories are on her blog, a taste of honey.  We're glad to have her home!


I'm fortunate enough to have tomorrow off from work, so I'm heading up to Durham tonight to visit with my unofficial college roommate, Lindsey.  I love that we'll be able to spend some time catching up, before her and her hubby move to Atlanta in a few weeks!

Finally, we're spending Sunday afternoon at the lake to celebrate Mother's Day with my family, Jeff's family, my grandparents, and our good family friends, the DesNoyers!  I can't wait to unwind with all of my favorites at the end of what is sure to be a great weekend!

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment