Thursday, August 19, 2010

Post-Vacation

We’ll be back to our regularly scheduled program soon… Sorry for the delay in posting!

Sarah’s bachelorette party was so much fun, and I loved being a tourist in the City for a few more days with my hubby!  I seriously can’t wait to go back… like tomorrow would be nice.



Detailed post(s) to come soon… But life is a little hectic post-vacation!  I came back to work yesterday to an Outlook that wouldn’t open emails, which there were a lot of!

On a positive note, my summer school grades have been posted… continuing towards my goal of straight A's in grad school!  Just another reason to justify the whole lotta this from NYC...

1 comment:

  1. I was talking to Ray about how we should move to the City. I don't think he feel for my convincing ways. Next up... beach weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete