Friday, August 6, 2010

Wishful Thinking

I wish that I could say my weekend plans involved going to Jenny's sale... But unfortunately, it involves a ton of schoolwork.  On the plus side, I am done with the summer semester after next week!

Of course, looking at all of Jenny's amazing sale items had me browsing through the local Craig's List for items of interest... Here are a few from the top of my wish list:

I have been dying to find a Parson's table for a large office desk, just like this West Elm baby listed...


A la Jenny's office redo...


I also found the perfect-sized china cabinet for our kitchen...


With a little paint and wallpaper, naturally...


Although both are a little pricey at $100 and $195 respectively, I think they could be haggled down in typical Craig's List fashion to a more budget-friendly price.

No comments:

Post a Comment