Wednesday, September 7, 2011

wall swing arm lamps

It only took a few days, and I'm already over it... The purple couch that is.  As all of you suggested, this bad boy is a slipcover or sell situation.  And I'm currently doing both.  It's listed on Craigslist, but for the meantime, it's slipcovered.  Although Jenny's post on slipcovering has me wondering if I would be able to DIY something more custom?

In the meantime, I'm considering adding a few wall-mounted swing arm lamps to the room... Behind the sofa to be exact.

{via}

{via}

{via}

I also love the space-saving solution this provides, since our sunroom doesn't have tons of room for side tables with lamps.  I have my eye on this one, and especially love the pleated shade!

{via}

Now if I could just get all of my furniture painting projects out of the sunroom, we'd be almost ready to share some 'after' pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment