Our 'Exterior Project To-Do' list currently looks like this:
Install new living room windows (and centering them) Install new guest bedroom windows (making them regular-size) Prime new siding Hang new siding
- Hang horizontal batten strips
- Paint all siding (including exterior of sunroom)
- Paint storm door & replace house numbers
- Build pretty trellis to cover stone side of house, with flowering vine
- Plan and build covered front porch (plans TBD)
- Widen natural area in front of house & landscape
But for having made just a little dent in the list so far, the difference is incredible!
Stay tuned for the rest of our updates... And my best attempt at talking Jeff into painting brick!