Saturday, February 2, 2013

found friday: target x benches

Whoops! So there goes my attempt to create a scheduled blog feature... 'Found Friday' bumped to Saturday on my second one.

But this does work to your advantage. My original post was going to include these awesome coral x benches, with swoon-worthy contrasting white piping...


I could hardly believe my eyes when I came across these fully upholstered benches at my local Target! I've seen a lot of great DIY projects for inexpensive x benches from Target or Sears, but all have wooden legs.

I love, love, love that these are closer to my favorite budget-busting Ballard Design beauties. Although, admittedly, with the lower price tag comes a less sturdy feel. I still think these would look great at the foot of a bed or under a console table... especially for only $70 a piece!

End of post... Until my sister and I came across a major sale at one of my favorite local stores, Post & Gray. Custom upholstered ottomans on Century furniture frames, marked over 50% off! The vendor was cleaning out her warehouse and had tons of different patterns, styles and sizes on sale.


These were such a bargain at $50 each (cheaper than even my good ol' Target finds!) My sister is slowly redecorating her living room, and these add such a fun pattern! I'm now regretting that I didn't pick up a pair myself. If you're local, be sure to check out the sale (it ends this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment