Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sneak Peak

We have a ton of little projects around the house right now, and I just can't help but share a 'sneak peak' into the goings-on in the Whittaker household....

Repainting rooms:

Thrifting furniture:

Painting furniture:

Rearranging rooms:

And building furniture:

On a similar note, although we disagree over my love to continually completely redo tweak the rooms in our house, I am so thankful to have such a supportive husband!  For the most part, he puts up with my requests to install new towel racks, pick up or move in thrift store purchases, hang pictures, and move furniture outside so I can paint (or repaint) it... Oh, and add on a sunroom

Whoever said 'patience is a virtue' must have been referring to my home project ideas... Thank you, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment