Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Carolina Inn

I love the fact that Jeff & I both went to Carolina... The college and town of Chapel Hill hold so many memories for us.  So it's fitting that we're celebrating our two-year wedding anniversary there.  Jeff's sister is graduating from college on Saturday, so we're heading up on Friday night.

I am beyond excited to be staying at the Carolina Inn!  It is a historic inn right in the heart of the college town, just steps from campus and Franklin Street.  At one point during Jeff & I's engagement, my mom & I even went up there for the day to consider it for our wedding venue.


We're planning to catch Fridays on the Front Porch, hosted every Friday in the summer by the Carolina Inn.  The website describes it best:  This fun event features live bluegrass music, a picnic, drink specials, and comfortable seating on the shady front porch and lawn.

And walk around campus and grab dinner on Franklin Street... It will be a short trip, but I already can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment