Monday, May 9, 2011

Marbled Paper

Happy Monday!  I finished a quick project this weekend, and I promise to post the full details later this week (along with tons of other projects that we've been knocking off the list)

I was inspired by Kristen's living room artwork...




Marbled paper is such a fun way to create artwork on the cheap.  For those of you in Charlotte, check out the selection at Paper Source or Binders Art Supply & Frame...

I love the turquoise and gray in this paper from Binders...


Or, the ever-popular, Pirouette marbled paper from Paper Mojo.  Love the gray and apricot combination...


Stay tuned for our quick marbled paper art project, bathroom updates, and a few others.  I'll be making up for our recent lack of blogging, starting this week!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete