Tuesday, January 29, 2013

baby boy nursery inspiration

Dear friends of ours are expecting their first baby in July.  They find out this weekend whether their baby W will be a he or a she!  In the meantime, I couldn't resist pulling together a few nursery inspiration boards.

I have a feeling that they'll be welcoming a little bambino, so I'm starting off with a baby boy nursery board.  (Although in full disclosure, I've been wrong on my baby gender guesses about 90% of the time, including my own!)

Outside of the crib & rug, this entire board is thrifted or DIY... Proof that a chic nursery doesn't have to break the budget!

Here is baby boy W's vintage car inspired nursery...


1. Set of framed vintage car prints for over the crib
{found on Etsy for $75, but I scored a set of 6 prints without frames at a yard sale for $0.50!}
3. Navy buffalo check fabric for crib skirt & roman shade
{DIY projects from here & here
4. Peg board for over dresser to hold diapers, spraypainted a fun color
5. Area rug, found at Home Goods
7. Benjamin Moore Sea Salt CSP-95 for the wall color
 8. Leather rocker/ glider, found on Craigslist


No comments:

Post a Comment