Tuesday, January 22, 2013

guess who's back?

After multiple attempts to get things going on my new blog, I realized that I missed posting about home renovations, DIY projects and thrift finds... Basically, I just like blogging about pretty stuff.

{via}

So if y'all can handle some posts on the prettiest little thing (in my not-so-humble opinion), then I hope you'll join me... again!


Stay tuned for tons of nursery projects, as well as updates to a few other parts of the house... It's amazing what two home-project-happy people can do in a year!  Not to mention the projects I have on the radar for the next couple months (like finally DIY-ing our simple headboard into a Colette bed look-alike).

Thanks for sticking around!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm trying to get back into blogging too! Can't wait to see what you've done with the house. And I love the first image/quote, exactly how I feel.

    ReplyDelete