Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Deals for Your Weekend

Looking for something to do this weekend?  Be sure to check out our church’s consignment sale!  Friday, August 13 from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday, August 14 from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm deals will be available.  All are welcome!

I’m so upset to miss it, especially since I missed the last one also!  I have a feeling that there will be some great items, mostly household, furniture, and kid’s items... Plus a portion of the proceeds go to St. Nektarios!  Click the link above for directions, and mark your calendar!

{view of St. Nektarios}

1 comment:

  1. Oh noooo! I definitely would have gone with you to spend my allowance on this! Maybe next time. I have a feeling there will be lots of yard sales for us to hit up this fall! :)

    ReplyDelete