Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Guest Post: Sister Sister Sunday

Obviously still feeling a little delayed, even after a productive weekend... But I was fortunate enough to guest post with my sister-in-law, Kelly, on her sister-in-law Mandy's blog, Kuzak's Closet, on Sunday.

I love reading her blog, especially the updates on her amazing job as a professional organizer!  Every week Mandy and her sister Ashlie co-post on their favorite things for Sister Sister Sunday.  Luckily for me, they invite other sisters to guest post, and I was so excited to be included with Kelly!   

With fall and football season quickly approaching, we featured our favorite tailgate recipes!  I have to admit that most of college was spent tailgating with chips & Bubba burgers... So I modified a new-to-me recipe from Sarah and was so happy with the results! 


Not for the health-conscious tailgater... but really, is that the point of enjoying drinks, friends & football?  Definitely not!

couldn't resist... old school photo, at a Carolina game with my roommates

1 comment: