Monday, June 28, 2010

Congratulations, Andy & Lauren!

We had another busy & incredibly fun weekend! Friday night I grabbed a quick dinner with my dad and sister, then headed home to clean house and take care of laundry (not so fun, but definitely a life-saver when we came home on Sunday with no chores to do).

Early Saturday morning, I dropped off Ellie with her Grandma & Grandpa Whittaker (who we owe a huge thank you for all the weekends they’ve kept their sweet little grandpuppy)… and picked up Amy for an afternoon at the lake. Our husbands headed up the night before, after a Masonboro Boys show at Andy & Lauren’s rehearsal dinner.

After a half-day of boating and water skiing, we caravanned to High Point for the end of the World Cup (and showers) in time for Andy & Lauren’s nuptials! I think I speak for everyone when I say that the wedding was an amazing time!

{gorgeous flower center pieces}

{with my dashingly handsome hubby}

The band kept the party going, with a costume change mid-way through the reception and lots of great music. The bride was beautiful (her dress was stunning!), and the groom was beaming!

{first dance... so sweet}

{with my favorites, early in the night}

{my favorites, late into the night... we are really fun}

{sending off the bride & groom}

We headed back home on Sunday morning, and were able to spend dinner with Kelly & Nick – fresh home from their Savannah & Saint Augustine honeymoon!

Now it’s back to that pesky 'to-do' list

No comments:

Post a Comment