Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MIA

Dear friends, Posts may be slightly few and far between over the next several weeks... We've been out of town (or here with visitors, parties, showers, you name it) every weekend for the past 8 weeks! 

Not that I'm complaining... As you can see from the ol' blog, we've been having the best summer!  But, all this fun and travel has put me oh-so-slightly behind in my 2 summer classes, editing work*, and general life organization.  And for those of you who know me, even slightly behind leaves me feeling majorly unbalanced.

I'm going to try to catch up on all the work piling up around me... I tried to start last night, but ended up feeling sentimental and making Jeff watching our wedding video with the hubby.

So now I'm serious... Must.check.items.off.to.do.list.

{via Eddie Ross}

*Shameless plug:  If you or someone you know needs a freelance editor, please contact me!  My current project is editing some academic work but am open to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment