Monday, January 31, 2011

Thoughts?

My mind has been going non-stop on home projects lately... Add to that my recent find of Effortless Style, and... well, you can just feel sorry for my hubby.  A definite add to your blog roll, with tons of inspiration images & great DIY projects!

I saw this duvet with a Greek key border and immediately feel in love...


A quick Google search later and I found this beauty...


But the price tag of $358 for full/queen and $388 for king duvet left me a little a lot less giddy.  So I started thinking, could I get the same look with a solid white duvet and a little Greek key trim?


A 530 thread count plain white duvet from Overstock for $65 and Greek Key trim for $12 per yard.  Definitely much more cost effective, but would the look hold up?

I'm really tempted to try this out... Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment