Thursday, March 4, 2010

Drum Roll, please

… And the winner of our first ever Wedded Whittaker Project Poll is…

a tie?

Jeff is convinced that I somehow rigged this poll, but I promise there was no unethical campaigning or fraudulent votes (although I will admit to a few sunroom-oriented posts). With the results in, my dear hubby gave me the best news e-v-e-r.

We are taking on both of the winning projects: exterior remodel & sunroom addition! Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but we are tentatively planning for a spring & fall home project.

Since my dad is still drawing up plans for the exterior remodel, the spring project is the sunroom! Project start date is TBD, especially considering that it snowed again this week (will this winter ever end?)

In the meantime, here is some bright & cheery room inspiration:

{via The Newlywed Diaries}

{sunroom via Young House Love}

{via Matters of Style}

No comments:

Post a Comment