Monday, November 1, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

{with my sweet hubby on his actual birthday... at Sarah & Ryan's wedding!}

To my husband,

The enforcer of the budget, endless to-do list tackler, Carolina fan despite the season, outdoor enthusiast, DIY extraordinaire, Ellie’s obvious favorite… You are so many things to so many people, but I am most grateful that you are my husband. You continue to surprise and amaze me, and I am always touched by your never-ending support. You challenge me to try new experiences & stretch my comfort zone, debate with me on everything from how to cook scrambled eggs to politics without actually arguing, encourage me to be independent… you make me a better person.

I am thankful for you every day, and can’t wait for many more birthday celebrations to come! Happy 28th birthday, Jeff!

1 comment: