Thursday, November 11, 2010

Metrolina Deals!

My mom & I headed to the Metrolina Expo on Saturday for the Fall Antiques Spectacular.  Browsing any type of antique show, consignment shop, yard or estate sale is quickly becoming my favorite past time.  And finding an incredible deal on something makes it all the more fun!

My mom is kind of my lucky charm... She found the world's best deal on our Henredon dining room chairs at Sleepy Poet (among many other finds).  But this time, I spotted a mirror from a few feet away, looked at her and said, "I'm going to buy that."  The best part?  I asked the price... $10!



The only downside is that it appears to have been rained on (or somehow gotten wet).  The actual mirror is fine, but the back is a little warped.  For $10, I think we can spring to get this fixed at the Frame Warehouse in town!

Is it not a dead ringer for the mirror below from Lonny?


Or this similar mirror from Go Antiques?

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Great find!! Where are you going to hang it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with my mom on Friday and found some cute stuff for the nursery, I'll be sharing soon. Love what you found!

    ReplyDelete