Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Wrap Up

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!  Hope that everyone enjoyed a long weekend filled with friends, family & fun!

Every November, Jeff proclaims that Thanksgiving is his favorite weekend of the whole year... and this year, I have to agree with him!

We started off Thanksgiving Day with the Turkey Trot... and ended with tons of food & family!  I am so thankful that we were able to eat with all the Whittakers and visit with my family (including my sister, my brother & his family, and the DesNoyers!)


Friday morning, Jeff hit the early-bird sales... While my sisters and I waited to hit the mid-morning ones.  After checking several people off my Christmas list, we prepped for camping. 

Jeff headed to the annual Thanksgiving camping trip (10th year in a row for him and his friends) early Saturday morning.  I joined a little later in the afternoon, and must admit that I had a great time!


We ended up with 16 people total - providing lots of friends, food, and comforts even in the cold outdoors.  The guys had a battery hooked up to a computer with satellite... Still not sure how, but we watched football in the woods.  And grilled hot dogs and burgers, played corn hole, and rode ATVs... Definitely a deluxe campsite!

{image via the Morrisons}

Sunday night I headed over to my Yiayia's for the first round of Christmas decorating!  Jeff and I are planning to get our tree some time this week... Can't wait for a chance to get our house in the holiday spirit!


Less than 4 weeks until Christmas... Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment