Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Cards

I'm all about 'respecting the turkey' and not skipping from Halloween directly to Christmas... but I also can't help but get excited about my favorite time of the year!  Not to mention the fact that it is never too early to get organized for the holidays.

Jeff & I are putting together our annual Christmas spreadsheet (nerd alert)...

... And choosing our Christmas card!  This year, I've been in love with the photo card offerings from Minted.  We've narrowed it down to three contenders so far.

Card 1:

Card 2:

Card 3:

What do you think?  Do we have a winner?  Do we need to attempt an actual 'Christmas card' photo session?

2 comments:

  1. I like all of them but I especially like card number one. I just received mine in the mail from Pear Tree and I really like them. BTW, I am giving you a stylish blog award tomorrow so come to my blog to check out what you need to do to accept it!

    ReplyDelete