Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Inspiration: Christmas Mantels

So far, the week here has been a little cold and rainy... And strangely enough, it is putting me in the perfect mood to decorate for Christmas!  I just want to cuddle up with my hubby, sweet puppy, sweatpants, and a cup of hot chocolate... put some Christmas music on the radio... and decorate!

Unfortunately, all that will have to wait until this weekend.  But in the meantime, I've been scouring my favorite blogs and sites for inspiration!  I'll be the first to admit that my decorations were lacking last year, so time to get the ideas flowing...

Other than the Christmas tree, I think the most important holiday decoration is the mantel.  Here are some of my inspiration images...

{image via}


{images via}

{image via}


{images via}

{image via}

Stay tuned for a few more installments of holiday inspiration this week!

1 comment: