Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Giving List

I can't wait to show off our holiday decorating from this weekend!  And be sure to get your pictures ready too, because I'll be hosting a linky party later this week... We can all share ideas & pictures with enough time left to actually use them this holiday season!

But for today, I'll be sharing my own holiday wish list... Hopefully this will help inspire you with some gift ideas for someone on your list!

eternity scarf from Etsy... In light gray (pictured) or 'bold blue' to go with my new winter coat (a merry-Christmas-to-me purchase)



holiday tidbit plates by Vera Wang... To dress up our china for the holiday season!



gray leather tote from Etsy... Totally stolen from Bryn's holiday list (she featured in tan, and you can only imagine my excitement to find it in gray!)


the wonderbar... yes, I am asking for face soap for Christmas, but not just any old face wash!  If it makes me look like Erika, then I'd like a stocking-full, Santa!



Revue Retro reading glasses... Just in case asking for face wash didn't make me feel old, I wanted to throw in a new pair of reading glasses.  But I do get tired of leaning in so close to this computer screen (oh, in dark burgundy, please)



white sapphire stud earrings from Etsy ... to save this list from practical items!  And because they are adorable, handmade & economically priced (hint to hubby)

What's on your holiday wish list?  Do you ask for practical, or fun gifts?

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Nice Christmas gift collection. Your list help me to find out idea about gift. I love all of them. Thank you very much. Eternity scarf is my favorite one dress....

    ReplyDelete