Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Inspiration: Ornament Displays

Using unique, beautiful ornaments in unexpected ways make the rooms below.  Quite a few of the mantels from yesterday used ornaments, and they always have a place on the tree... But I really love how cheery or glam they can be just out on display... 

{image via}



{images via}

How much do you adore this?  Seriously... If our sunroom was complete, these branches would definitely have a home there!  Considering a smaller version as a table centerpiece for now...

{image via}

And although not exactly ornaments, I had to include this seasonal and cheery display...

{image via}

Up next... Wreaths!

2 comments:

  1. Here's another idea I loved:

    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_g5zUd7bijOw/TPQPeH-gHCI/AAAAAAAADIk/hn--n-8--n0/s800/LanternonPost-thumb.jpg if you're looking for a more rustic option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I love that one! I'd never think to have the ornaments inside the lattern, but I really like it, especially with the pine cones & bells mixed in too!

    ReplyDelete