Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Inspiration: Wreaths

Just like those ornaments off the tree, wreaths spread so much holiday cheer... even off of your front door.  I love these ideas for hanging them inside on walls, over mirrors, or even over a bookshelf. 

{image via}

{Domino image via}

{image via Bryn Alexandra}

{image via Two Ellie}

Amy and I purchased the same $5 wreaths from Home Depot this week, and just like she spruced her's up, I love these ideas for adding a little something extra...



{image via A Life's Design}

While I'm making the trip to Michael's to add some cheer to the $5 wreath, I think I'll also pick up some reindeer moss.  I can't wait to make this moss wreath from Bellissimo and Bella.  A perfect cheery addition to our kitchen!

Stay tuned for a little outdoor inspiration tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment