Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Inspiration: Trees & Dining Rooms

On our last day of holiday inspiration week, I'm sharing some great ideas for trees and dining rooms!  In other words, all of the amazing but kind of random images I have left.


{images via}

Wouldn't this make a beautiful, simple centerpiece?  Or even 2 on either side of a buffet table?

{image via}


I absolutely love the fake tree in the dining room in the first photo, but what about using a fake as your main tree?  I'm usually all about getting a real one, but if you're going to go with a fake, why not make a statement?  Bonus: you don't even need ornaments on this gorgeous gold tree!

{images via}

How about this pine cone tree... You could have it up for Thanksgiving even!

{image via}

Lastly, I'm in love with trees in containers (instead of a tree skirt)... Check out these great ideas!


{images via}

Hope that you found even a few images to get your own holiday ideas going!  My to-do list is extraordinarily long for this weekend, but I'm hoping that we can get lots of decorating done tonight.  Do you have any decorating plans?

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I had never thought to put a tree inside of a container, but now that I see it I love it! I still haven't put my tree up so I may have something to add to my list this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look too! Thinking of doing a smaller tree in a container on top of a table at my dad's house this year. Will post pictures if we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures you found! I will post my dining room table soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete