Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cane-back Chairs

We've finally settled on a room arrangement for the sunroom.  Fortunately, Jeff insisted that we use our current furniture to layout the ideas I had for room set-up.  I say fortunately because every idea I had (floating a sofa or two love seats facing each other) made the room feel too small or too crowded with furniture. 

After a week of brainstorming, asking for different opinions and moving furniture, I think we finally have a winner!  And now it's on to my favorite part... shopping!

I fell in love with these vintage French cane-back chairs on eBay... But unfortunately the $600 chairs ($450 price plus $150 estimated shipping) is far out of the budget. 


I keep looking at them, hoping that somehow the price will magically drop by hundreds of dollars and they can come live with me.  Or that Jeff will tell me he was just joking about not winning any money in Vegas, and he bought them for me as a graduation gift.  I can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment