Thursday, April 7, 2011

One More...

I couldn't resist sharing one more project as we go about 'sprucing up' the house for spring and rearranging a little with the sunroom addition.

After much back-and-forth, I decided not to go the DIY route with an upholstered ottoman coffee table (like Jenny did)  But leave this one to the professionals!

Now I'm super excited to get it back in a few weeks.  Especially since I picked out the most swoon-worthy fabric. ever. 


It's a gorgeous peacock blue velvet... And I could not be happier with how it picks up the gradient shades of blue in our living room throw pillows (fabric at top of photo).

Hoping the end result will be similar to this...


But in a size appropriate for a small-scale living room... And in peacock blue, of course (I'm just a little obsessed).

No comments:

Post a Comment