Monday, April 25, 2011

Chairs, round two

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!  Jeff & I finally finished all of our painting projects, did a ton of work out in the yard, and spent Easter Sunday with both of our families.  It was a perfect mix of productivity and rest!

I'm also happy to report that I found a set of chairs for our sunroom!  After searching some of my favorite consignment shops and Craigslist, I found this pair at South End Exchange.


I swoon every time I see them... And my favorite little $12 elephant table fits perfectly too.  Now just a few more details, and I'll be ready to share how it all came together!

Psst... I also have to admit that these chairs were slightly out of budget, but I loved them so much that my sweet hubby (uncharacteristically) gave me a budget extension.  He originally told me that we couldn't get them, then surprised me this weekend by waking up one morning and asking, 'so when should we go get your chairs?'  I'm the luckiest... Thanks Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment