Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday's Facts

Jeff & I are heading to Ikea after work on Wednesday to check out their desk offerings.  But interestingly enough, my need for a desk at home will drastically decrease in the next few weeks... why?


Because I am presenting my final graduate project (my capstone project) tonight!  So that ::shriek:: of excitement you hear at about 9:30 pm this evening will be me!

We have been working on our projects, among a few other deliverables, throughout the semester.  And tonight we present them to a panel of faculty, fellow students, and really anyone else who is interested. 

{images via}

Then we submit our final projects at the end of this week, have 2 more weeks of other classes (theory for me)... And graduate on May 6th!

Although I'll still have 1 more class to finish up this summer, I cannot believe I am just weeks away from graduating!  The last 3 years have flown by, and I am nervous, excited, sad...

But for the moment, mostly feeling lots of butterflies about this presentation!  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. You will do a wonderful job! Good luck and I'll be thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you!!! And I still wish I was half as smart as you;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete