Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Rant & Rave...

To the person who snagged the FREE campaign chest off Craigslist before me... I hope you stub your toe on it... every.single.day.


I'm just kidding (kind of)... But I do find campaign furniture to be incredibly elusive.  I have been searching for a full-size dresser or small chest (like the free one from this week) for literally the past 6 months!

I have emailed 3 different Craigslist finds, only to have the item already sold each time... So tell me, how do I find one of these puppies?!  In blog land, it seems like everyone has found one (at a great price too)...

Bryn found this dresser on Craigslist for $50


Jessie also found her dresser on Craigslist... with matching nightstands! (check out the 'after' too)


And there's Jenny's amazing campaign dresser find (also CL) for $60


And now Mr. Goodwill Hunting has done an entire round-up post on all the bloggers with campaign dressers and chests... Including his own find.

I don't know if I can take it anymore... Oh and if you help me find one, I will love you more than my husband forever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just saw your message. I would just check "dresser" EVERYDAY. No one on CL knows what the hell campaign furntiure is(obviously, or they would not be giving it away). I am a manic CL stalker. You will find one! I cannot wait to follow and see when you do!

    ReplyDelete