Friday, February 25, 2011

Weeknight Demo

If I haven't mentioned it before, my husband really plans before we start a project... He considers the budget, timing, return on investment, placement of potential furniture... You name it, we discuss it.

But once Jeff gets started, we are off... Exhibit A:

{view from sunroom looking into kitchen}

{laundry room window removal}

Just a typical weeknight... Coming home from work and ripping out windows & walls in the Whittaker house...

{view from dining area into sunroom}

{view from kitchen}

Now that its nice and open, we're reconsidering the pocket doors.  This weekend will be the test, since no pocket doors & a doggie door means that Ellie has the run-of-the-house all the time! 

I tried to very nicely explain to her this morning that she should be good, so that I can keep the rooms open to each other... Fingers crossed.

Tomorrow we'll be priming, finalizing our choice for flooring & maybe even taking down a little more of that wall.  Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first photo with Ellie - she's like, "Mom - what's going on here!?" So cute! I like the open feel too!

    ReplyDelete