Monday, August 1, 2011

master bedroom, round 3

If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have noticed a theme recently.  I've been pinning away bedroom inspiration.  You can see how our bedroom got to it's current state here & here.

But, as is usual around here, I like to make changes every year or so (sorry Jeff!)  I feel like with every tweak the house takes another big step towards our style.  And since I've cycled through the living room, new sunroom, and guest bath already...

Well, you get the picture.  So here are some of my absolute favorite inspiration images:

{via Lonny}


{via Lonny}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Notice a pattern?  I love neutral bedding, monogrammed pillows, and a burst of color or pattern in the headboard or even throw pillows.

Can't wait to get started with a fresh coat of paint in the bedroom.  For those of you keeping score, that will make 4 out of 7 rooms in our house to be repainted in two years.  Now to find a weekend when the hubs won't notice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment