Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grocery Finds

On Sunday, I made a trip to the new Bloom grocery store off Park Road (by East Blvd). Maybe it was just the new setting, but I loved the store!

One of my finds was FOLDit Flatout flatbread. I've tried the Flatout brand before, and really enjoyed it - But this perfect sandwich-sized and ready-to-fold version is even better! For anyone else on the ol' W Squared (Weight Watchers), these are only 1 point a piece (for the 5 Grain Flax).
 

I enjoyed one of these, topped with a tablespoon of peanut butter and half a banana, for lunch all week - Grand total: 4 points, with tons of protein and fiber.

1 comment:

  1. That would be a good twist on my 4 point lunch "pizza". Crust + 1/4 cup part skim moz cheese and 2 tbs pasta sauce. I will look for these!

    ReplyDelete