Friday, April 23, 2010

Pencil Me In

This weekend is the last before my final class this semester!  I have a few projects to wrap up by Tuesday, so I'll be spending most of the weekend at my desk - working away with the wonderful urgency of procrastination. 

Then I'll have two fun-filled weeks of vacation, and spend the rest of the summer juggling 2 classes.  Best news of it all though?  After these 2 summer courses, I have a fall & spring semester... then graduation!  Yes, I've confirmed it with my advisor at Queens today, and I'll have my master's degree in Strategic Communication next May, almost 1 year from now (given, of course, that I pass my classes & thesis... sorry, but didn't want to risk jinxing it).  Pencil in the date folks... big graduation celebration next spring! 

{image via oh happy day}

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: