Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bedroom, part 2

After my recent post on spring bedding, I took a trip out to TJ Maxx... And of course came away with a great set of yellow & white sheets.

Then I decided to really make Jeff proud and instead of purchasing a new quilt, I went with the Crate & Barrel quilt we used all winter with our duvet. It's reversible, so I just went with the white side. I actually think this will work out better, since we can easily flip to the beige side when Miss Ellie decides to take a nap (yes, I am terrible at doggie discipline & she gets on the bed whenever she feels like it)

Finally, I hit the jackpot at the Target on South Boulevard and picked up this very cute throw pillow from Dwell for Target that Jenny recently used.

As a side note, I also scored some pretty nice baskets for our bathroom on this bargain shopping excursion. Remember this idea to go with an open concept for our bathroom shelving? Here is the almost final product...

We obviously still need to remove the hinges, and I'm thinking about painting a slightly darker blue inside the shelves. But overall, I like the way it's coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment