Thursday, April 29, 2010

Summer Wishlist

I've been in the mood to shop for myself (not our home) this week. I think it may be the return of warm weather... I'll choose a cute skirt or dress over jeans any day, and the temperature is finally making that possible!

Unfortunately, everything I want is wayyy out of my budget.  Here is my current wish list for summer...
Skirt: Field Scout skirt in motif green from Anthropologie
Blouse: Badminton & Bouffant shell from Anthropologie
Bag: Alfresco bag from Anthropologie
Necklace: Anthology necklace from Anthropologie
Sandals: Tory Burch Emmy Thong sandals via shopbop.com
Rings: Etsy

I think this would be the perfect outfit for a summer night out... Maybe for a splurge, dinner & wine on the outside patio at Arooji's Wine Room?

To hold myself over, I may just indulge on those amazing gold stacking rings from my Etsy wish list...












Does this warm weather have anyone else wanting to splurge?  On clothes, sandals, dinners out on a patio? I'm in for all three!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh... dinner and wine at Arooji's sounds like fun! Let's do a triple date sometime. Megan & Brian live right above it, and we were talking about doing din there one night!

    ReplyDelete